Terms of Supply
(By placing an order with Wooden Horse Homewares you are agreeing to our Terms, so we recommend you have a read by clicking the link above)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I become a stockist?
Register your details and business information on the Register page. We will get in contact with you to confirm as soon as possible.
- Do you have a minimum order spend?
First opening order minimum spend on is $500.00, excluding GST.
Do products have minimum order quantities (MOQ)?
Most products have a MOQ, which is dependent on the price of the product. Indent orders have higher product packing quantities.
- What are your payment terms?
Payment is due 7 days following receipt of invoice. Products are dispatched once payment is made in full. Following your first two orders you may apply for a credit account.
- Do we pay extra for freight?
Freight is calculated from the warehouse in your country to your delivery address, by weight and volume.
- Can I order something from a catalogue that you don't have in wholesale stock?
Yes. We process indent orders for Hübsch Interiors (NZ only) and Madam Stoltz (NZ & Australia) 3-4 times per year. We communicate upcoming order dates by email. The minimum spend on an indent order is $500.00
- Can I get exclusivity on the products I order for my region?
We do not offer brand exclusivity. We can assist in ensuring nearby stores do not carry the same products as you.
- Can I display your products online or in store without listing the brand name?
You must use the brand name, 'Madam Stoltz' or 'Hübsch' anywhere the goods are described, photographed or named, including on websites, social media and labels.
- I am an Interior Designer. Can I purchase your products on behalf of my clients?
Yes. You will be set up as a Trade Buyer. Wholesale pricing is accessed when a minimum spend is reached per order.
If we haven't been able to answer your question here, please contact us and we will answer your query.
Credit Account Application (NZ only)